tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 17 21:52:03 1994

Re: KKB:SIvqu'wI' WIvwI' (oops)

According to Joel Anderson:

> Dochvam ghaH wIvwI' 'e'
>    ^^^^

That doesn't really help. {Dochvam} does not mean "this" in all
the ways we use that word in English. It means "this thing" as
in "the object which is here". It would never be used to
indicate a being capable of language, so it would not be used
with the pronoun {ghaH}. Also, I still think you meant to make
the last word {wIvwI''e'} instead of leaving the prounoun {'e'}
hanging out there for no reason.

charghwI'

Back to archive top level