tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 17 11:34:14 1994

Re: Re: SkyBox card SP2

On 17 Aug 1994, Thibaud Salle wrote:

> Would someone define precisely
>  pIqaD characters
>  pIqaD
> and  tlinghan Hol
> thanks
> --
> Thibaud Salle'      [email protected]       [email protected]

When I mentioned pIqaD, I was referring to the Klingon writing which appears
all over the SkyBox trading card SP2,"Blade of the Warrior", from the
card series ST-TNG, First Episodes.

pIqaD = Klingon writing system (there appear to be two types, I was
referring to the type which currently appears in the movies and in TNG)

tlhIngan Hol = the Klingon language, created by Marc Okrand and published
in The Klingon Dictionanry, 2nd Edition (1992).  It is the subject of
this mailing list.

yoDtargh

Back to archive top level