tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 17 03:59:10 1994

Klingon Haiku

HochvaD:

I have been playing with various forms of poetry in Klingon, with a particular
interest in Haiku, and have finally written something that I think is good
enough to submit for public scrutiny. So, here it is:

   Haiku wa'

   reH Dargh wIb vItlhutlh.
   juch vISuqmeH vay' vIHoH.
   tlhIngan SuvwI' jIH.

I welcome any comments, but please send them to me at CompuServe, since I don't
get regular feeds from this list. Also, I wouldn't mind seeing how people
translate this poem, to get a feel for how well I am using tlhIngan Hol.

Qapla'

Thornton Rose
[email protected]

Back to archive top level