tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 16 09:32:10 1994

Re: Interesting Thing (tm) about this list

Susanvo':

> I notice that I have this annoying tendancy to get the follow-up posts
> FIRST and then the original messages.  Is anybody else having this problem?
> Is it just a routing problem?  Does anyone know?  Does anyone really
> care?  (Is that a deafening "NO" that I hear?  :-)  )

This has always been a fact of life for me on this list.  If I receive
an original post *before* any comments on it, I assume it's old news,
and no one is responding to it!

> Susan

--Holtej

Back to archive top level