tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 16 08:50:22 1994

Re: Age, Experience

>From: <starrd%[email protected]>
>
>I am also 32.   In age, there is honor.   Qapla'
>
>On Mon, 15 Aug 1994, Coz wrote:
>

>> > Boy, you guys are making me feel old {{:-)
>> >
>> > 		--Krankor, with his 32 years and counting....
>> >

>> Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.  I was beginning tyo feel the same way, but I feel better
>> now that I know I'm not the oldest one here (No offense intended, Krankor).
>>
>> KoSneH, a smidge younger than Krankor, 31 years (32 in December) old.

*sigh*  I may even beat out our Esteemed Leader (tm).  Course I'm still
a tlhIngan newbie, but just remember, a 40-year old woman, is twice as
good as she was at 20.  :-)

(Or it takes 2 20s for 1 40)

tevram  (hka Susan)

Back to archive top level