tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 14 17:06:54 1994

Re: I'm back

[deletia]

> Also:  when one does use the direct english of a word, one is encouraged
> to quote it, so that people can instantly see it isn't tlhIngan-Hol.  Thus:
>
> chay' "Gloucester"vo' "Halifax"Daq ghoSlu'?

Doesn't that get confusing in a language that uses apostrophes left,
right and centre? (Well, maybe not centre.)  On a standard screen, "
looks like '', which is a pain to read, especially if, like me, you're
still having mucho trouble reading the blasted language in the first
place.  Couldn't we stick to {} [] or **?

--
{qSeroHS vayn}
[email protected]

'Practise random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.'

Back to archive top level