tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 14 07:33:58 1994

Re: KLBC: Re: rI' nobmey nobw...

    I went back an looked at the origional I was typing from; I had indeed
left out a few {'} here and there. {jagpu} and {So'} were typos.  I was
writing at 3 am local and got sloppy.
  As for {DaHaD}, I thought about using {yIHaD}, but the sense I was trying
to convey was less an order than advice; (You should) as opposed to (You
will!).
  {HaDIbaHmey}.  Permit me to bang my head on the floor for a while.
I will have to look over your versions of these two phrases for a bit.  I
have no one else to practice on and these will be invaluble.

Qapla'!

Bryan

Back to archive top level