tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 12 15:14:55 1994

no applause, just throw money

>According to [email protected]:
>>
>> It's all a part of being--well, what I am--a teenager.
>>
>> guido*
>>
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! NOT
>THAT! ANYTHING BUT THAT! QUICK! HIDE THE SILVERWARE! CIRCLE UP
>THE WAGONS! WARM UP THE DISRUPTORS!

>That's okay, actually. It happened to most of us here, though
>more distantly to some than to others. I'm 39 and I think I'm
>STILL a teenager...

>charghwI'

>Hail to Guido the youthfull!!!
><the crowd cheers>
>Seriously, you have my greatest respect.
>...if we could have the wisdom of age and enthusiam of youth...
>Keep up the great work, I, for one, appreciate all your insights.

>--
>David Barron

Awww, garsh. You guys are the greatest. Now that you know this rather
non-trivial fact about me, it'll probably change an awful lot. So, who else
is here that underranks me in years? Or do I really deserve my new nickname?

BoyWonder (who's still officially Guido#1, Leader of All Guidos)

ghItlh 'o': tugh jIghIQqa' [Florida] vISuchtaHmo'. Do' loSleS cheghqu'
ghIQwI''a' jIHbogh. jIDachqa' 'e' yISIQchu'.

Back to archive top level