tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 08 09:43:46 1994

Re: Scrabble anyone?

> According to HoD trI'Qal:
> >
> > > PS, I challenge someone to translate my overheard....
> >
> > loghDaq jIvumnISqu'chugh, jIjotchoHmeH, jIHvaD "ether" DanoblaHneS'a'?
> >
> > toH?
> >

> > --tQ
>
> majQa'!
>
> charghwI'

Oh, *wow*!  charghwI' liked it!  Usually, if I try to do something like
this, that is more or less "untranslatable", he jumps all over me!

*feels MUCH better, now!*

I must be starting to master this "thinking in Klingon" thing of his. {{;)

--tQ

--
HaghtaHbogh tlhIngan yIvoqQo'!  toH, qatlh reH HaghtaH HoD Qanqor...?

--HoD trI'Qal		Captain T'rkal		---------------------
  tlhwD lIy So'		IKV Hidden Comet	|   [email protected]

Back to archive top level