tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 07 14:54:26 1994

**KLBC** Run Like Hell

**KLBC**

OK, I have been so busy lately, that I haven't had time for anything.
So I am just getting to Holtej help for Run Like Hell.

I have been straining my brain on the title for a while.  In it you
gave me, {ghu''or DaDa ...}  And said that the rest was not as easy as adding
{yIqet}.  Well, I have been struggling on this one for a long time, and for
the life of me, I cannot figure it out.

The closest thing that I could thing of would be, {SoH qet} but I think that
is wrong.  I am totally stumped (which isn't very hard) but anyway, what is
the answer?????

b'ret

"They send one of your to the hospital, you send two of theirs to the morgue.
 That is the Chicago way."

PS I decided to try and translate this classic Sean Connery line, after all,
it seems very Klingon. So here it is::

QI'tu' wa' nIngeH
ghe''or cha' DangeH
net tlhIngan chut