tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Aug 06 23:41:24 1994

Re: <Li Nalas>SoQ - additional comments

~markvo':

> >Ahh, ~mark. Your usual good word choice... My ambition is to
> >gain your vocabulary skills.
>
> choquvbej.  I knew there was a word for "co-operate" (I knew there were
> two, in fact, one on each side of the dictionary), but I had to look it up.
> Knowing what's there is half the battle.

loDnI'oy...!

<choquvmoHbej> DajatlhnISneS!
       ^^^

{{:(

> >> ~mark
>
> >charghwI'
>
> >P.S. While I enjoy reading ~mark, I miss Krankor.
>
> Me too.  I hope he's managed to start catching up on us!

jIH, je!

--tQ

--
HaghtaHbogh tlhIngan yIvoqQo'!  toH, qatlh reH HaghtaH HoD Qanqor...?

--HoD trI'Qal		Captain T'rkal		---------------------
  tlhwD lIy So'		IKV Hidden Comet	|   [email protected]

Back to archive top level