tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 04 09:15:31 1994

Re: Klinpack, charghwI' correcting himself

> > Soplu'meH yuchbeH
>
> Except that this is grammitically incorrect.  -lu' means there is an
> indefinite subject... and you are trying to have a subject of <yuch>.
>

> --tQ

Gee, I see the really subtle error, and mis the obvious one:

-beH belongs on the *verb*, not on <yuch>.

Good thing I retired for the while as BG, eh? {{:(

HIvqa' veqlargh!

--tQ

--
HaghtaHbogh tlhIngan yIvoqQo'!  toH, qatlh reH HaghtaH HoD Qanqor...?

--HoD trI'Qal		Captain T'rkal		---------------------
  tlhwD lIy So'		IKV Hidden Comet	|   [email protected]

Back to archive top level