tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 02 05:45:56 1994

Re: "Official" addendum to TKD ???

> Monies from back issues go into the postage fund here at the KLI so that
> we can send fliers to all those deadbeats who write in but don't include
> an SASE (not always their fault, many newspapers cut that part).
>
> Qapla'
>
> Lawrence

Hey!  *I* didn't know that, either!

Whenever I hand out the KLI address to prospective members, I get it out
of the front cover of HolQeD.  It doesn't say anything there, either..?

--tQ

--
HaghtaHbogh tlhIngan yIvoqQo'!  toH, qatlh reH HaghtaH HoD Qanqor...?

--HoD trI'Qal		Captain T'rkal		---------------------
  tlhwD lIy So'		IKV Hidden Comet	|   [email protected]

Back to archive top level