tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 25 04:29:56 1994

Suzanne Vega Does Klingon

>From: [email protected] (Nick NICHOLAS)
>Date: Sat, 9 Apr 94 18:05:44 EST

>Yes, there is a reason for translating a Suzanne Vega song lyric into Klingon.
>The reason is that it's already been done into several artificial languages
>by me and people I know, and it's an interesting comparison point. Mark,
>do you have a net-accessible copy of the other translations?

Hey, I started one of those ages ago, but never got anywhere.  I'll look at
this when I've got leisure (525 email messages, not counting nearly 200 at
another acct.  I need another vacation already!)

I just got hold of the old langserv stuff from backup somewhere, so I do
have them all floating around; I`ll try to find a good ftp site for this
stuff.

~mark

Back to archive top level