tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 18 21:00:39 1994

Re: wa'Hu' wanI'

> >               juHwIj Hopbe' "Splat House"

"'Splat House' is not far from my home." I realize now that I should have
said {juHwIjvo'}. I must have been sleepy or something.

> >              pa'vetlhDaq "paint"HIch tu'lu'

"At that place, there is a paint gun." Again, I SHOULD have said
{"paint"HIchmey}. I'm becoming more convinced that I was sleepy.

> >       pa'vetlhDaq jIQuj vIneH, 'ach QujwI'pu' vItu'be'

"I want to play at that place, but I do not find players."

> >     tlhInganpu' vISammeH "paint"HIch vIlo' 'e' vInajtaH

"I am dreaming that I use a paint gun for the purpose that I 'seek and find'
Klingons." In other words, I wanted to enjoy a mutual hunt with some friends
in this old converted dairy that now is a warehouse full of plywood
barracades and other interesting settings designed for sneaking around and
shooting each other in the name of fun.

> >charghwI'
>

> nuqjatlh???
> mu'meylIj puS neH vIyajpu'! {{:(