tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 18 05:08:23 1994

Re: KLBC: Grammar question

Billvo':

[lots of comments deleted]

> Uu> Hope that helps. The {-meH} suffix was one of the toughest suffixes
> Uu> for me to grasp when I first started learning Klingon. I don't know how
> Uu> true that would be of everyone, tho.
>
>{-meH}, {-bogh} and {-lu'} are my problems.  Thanks for the input.

I am more than happy to address any questions you have on anything Hol.  You
can send them here, under the KBLC header, and I will answer them to the whole
list, or you can send them direct to me at either:

	[email protected]
	[email protected]

I will help however I can!

--HoD trI'Qal
  Acting Begginer's Grammarian of da list.

Back to archive top level