tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Apr 16 02:32:07 1994

Suggestion for I-Net Klingon Course

Some people were mentioning an email Klingon Language course.  If I
understand correctly, this would be like a self-study type deal.  Well,
there is, of course, a slight problem with this: it lacks the interaction
of a student-teacher type situation.  For those [like me] who cannot
afford the time and money to go to an 'official' seminar, that option is
out.

So, there is one thing I can think of that would be relatively
inexpensive [I guess as cheap as your internet access] and provide at
least a little bit of student-teacher interaction, provided we could find
someone insane enough to do it.  That is, of course, IRC.

Well, now that I have thrown that idea out, I'm sure everyone can figure
out how such a course would work using IRC, so I leave it up to everyone
to comment on this...

Back to archive top level