tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Apr 10 19:48:03 1994

Re: More on the Klingon Pizza

Yep, I've seen that advert twice now.  For anyone who's interested in the
UK, I've seen it both times early on a Saturday morning, about nine-ish, in
the middle of Saturday Disney (yes, I know!).  I found it extremely
humorous, although I'm not quite sure why they did it, since hardly
anyone will understand it.  Only snag is that I lent my dictionary/tapes
to someone else last term, and she went home for the holidays without
returning them, so I haven't been able to work out an exact translation
of what they say, and I *know* everyone else here will expect me to ...
But such is life :-)

	JC

             ********    | "He's very English.  If he goes over the edge, the
*********   **********   | worst outward sign will probably be that his
    *        ********    | grammar will deteriorate."
      ********           | 	_Timetrap_ (David Dvorkin)

e-mail : [email protected]

The Top 10 Signs You've Watched Too Much Star Trek:
  9) You pull the legs off your hamster so you'll have a tribble.

Back to archive top level