tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 05 02:45:28 1994

KBLC - RE: Bhagavad Gita and pabpo'pu'

qoranvo':

>~mark Qanqor je, *baghawaDgI'ta*wIj bolaD'a'?
>qaStaHvIS cha' Hogh pagh bojatlh 'ej tlhIHvaD qetlh 'e' vIQub.
>bolaDbe'chugh vaj lulughmoH nIchyon latlh je 'e' yIchaw'neS.
>qatlho'.

I didn't want to comment on this, but there was one inconsistency.  Through
this entire post, you consistently used the plural version of "you"... except
in the last line, where you used the singular form.  Was this intentional?
(Note that this isn't worng, I am just a bit curious.  I would have stayed
consistent, as I would have been thanking both, not just one or the other...)

--HoD trI'Qal

Back to archive top level