tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Sep 16 07:26:22 1993

Re: Between

> >>(cha' wa'vatlhvI' DeQmeywIj 'oH Dochvam'e')
> I seem to be missing something here.  Would it not be right to say:
>
> (cha' vatlhvI' DeQmeywIj 'oH Dochvam'e')

     Yes, thank you. Much better. Focussing on two problems in the original
sentence, trying to keep most of the rest of it unaltered, I missed out
completely on the third oddness.

     I also wish to very much welcome the two new contributors who have such
obvious natural facility with tlhIngan Hol. Some writers on the list simply
write things I find easy to understand, while others write things that leave
me quite confused. By seeing examples of clear thoughts expressed in Klingon,
my own skills will surely improve. You are providing the primary reason I
subscribe to this list. qatlho'qu'qa'.

--   charghwI'

Back to archive top level