tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 20 14:59:50 1993

Hos tlhIngan

Matt Whiteacre writes, in response to charghwI':

>I think it was you who posted the transscription of the intorduction?
>Anyway, why would you transpose the name?  I'm not arguing that I'm right
>but I am curious as to the reason I am wrong.

I was the one who posted the transcription of the introductory dialogue.  I
think the reason for transposing the name is what's said in TKD 5.6, that
names are used in direct address at the beginnings and ends of sentences.

~mark

Back to archive top level