tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 14 09:18:30 1993

Word for mate?

                       Subject:                               Time:9:05 AM
  OFFICE MEMO          Word for mate?                         Date:10/14/93

Hey, all,
  One way to effectively learn Klingon is to talk with someone... So I
started with my Fiance (luckally she's also enthusiastic about learning).
We already say "qabang" to eachother (awww, ain't it cute)... and we
started looking for cutesie names for eachother, but "be'oy" and "loDoy" just
don't cut it.
  Would anyone happen to know the word for "mate" in Klingon?  What would one
affectionately call their significant other?

Qapla'

-Matt

Back to archive top level