tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 14 07:35:54 1993

Hello...

                       Subject:                               Time:7:29 AM
  OFFICE MEMO          Hello...                               Date:10/14/93
SajatlhneS...

  I am honored to be a part of this community...

  I would like to contribute to the effort... I have started to design and
develop a self-instructional course which will improve upon the postal course.
My schooling (almost a Master's.. crossfingers) is in Instructional Technology
(the technology of teaching and training) and I have some good ideas already
how to go about the whole thing.  If there is anyone out there who'd like to
help... let me know...

  To improve on my knowledge of the culture of the Klingon Empire, I'm also
looking for any leads into costuming... specifically the creation of a forehead
appliance.  Anyone?

  Thanks and... Qapla'!

-Matt
[email protected] or [email protected]