tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 24 12:05:51 1993

leS Saleghqa'

Well, I fear the time has come that I, too, must take my leave (in
something under an hour).  I'll be back Monday morning, but for now it's
off to the wilds for Thanksgiving.  I suppose this means we're sans
grammarian for a few days, but I think the world can survive.  It's only
half a week or so, so you should be okay.  If you see something that really
wants correcting, though, go ahead.  Free for all until we return!  At
least you won't be duplicating the grammarians' efforts.

Qapla'

~mark

Back to archive top level