tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 24 07:34:13 1993

tlho'nobghach yupma' Quch yilop!

>From: [email protected] (The Songbringer -- Marnen to the common fol
>    k)
>Date: Tue, 23 Nov 93 17:06:49 EST

><Internet> naw'lahbe'mo'

"vInaw'laHbe'mo'" DaghItlhnIS.

> wa'leS ram jaj wa'Dich po je jojDaq, tlho'nobghach
>yupma' Quch bolopjaj 'e' 'ebvam vitlhap. <Internet>Daq jicheghDi', tlhingan
>HolDaq <Psalm>mey puS 'e' vitul, 'ej vulqangan Hol De' Sanob.
                      ^-- "vImugh"?

Qapla'!  tugh ghItlhlIj vIlaDjaj.

One thing I should point out, though, with all this new excitement for
Bible translation.  We might as well all work together on this, so I would
recommend that anyone doing serious Bible translation write to Kevin Wilson
(Klingon Bible Translation, 409 Prospect Street, Box 330A, New Haven, CT
06511 USA).  So long as someone's organizing this stuff, we might as well
all work on the same project.  Oh, and maybe we should consider instituting
"KBTP" (Klingon Bible Translation Project, or something similar) in the
Subject headings of messages dealing soleley with Bible translation, so as
to warn off folks who aren't interested.

~mark

Back to archive top level