tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 19 13:11:38 1993

tugh Salegh

Ok, I'm on the road, this is my last post for at least a week.

I noticed that I have another piece of wonderful tlhIngan Hol flame-war
to answer (I think it was from marnen?).  I dutifully promise to continue
the fun when I return.  Don't think I've forgotten you.  {{:-)

I'll leave you all with a couple bits of humor.

First, I happened to discover another of those delightful Okrand-isms.  Ever
notice the word for "unconditional surrender"?  Translate it literally.  {{:-)

And last, I made up a little Klingon joke:

Q:  Do''a' SuvwI'pu'?

A:  HIja', SuD!

				--Qanqor, lengwI'

Back to archive top level