tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 18 14:14:45 1993

pIqaD Direction?

Just a quick note I should send off before I forget about it:

A few weeks ago, on TNG (I believe it was the same one with the Klingon
restaurant we were discussing before), I thought I saw the Okuda pIqaD
flashing up on some display.  What was interesting was that it wasn't just
sppearing all at once, but was being put on character by character (albeit
quickly).  If we can infer from this the direction that pIqaD is written
(and if we care), then I should report that it seemd to be wriien *top to
bottom* (and the columns proceeded from left to right).  Just something to
think about.

~mark

Back to archive top level