tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 09 07:33:44 1993

I joined this list back in July and at that time the FAQ and other
information I got when I subscribed stated that you could join the Klingon
Language Institute for $15 or subscribe to HolQed for $12.  My wife just
tried to subscribe me without joining, but was told that was no longer an
option. (which is good since I really wanted to join anyway)

The point behind this note is to ask if the information has been updated.

BTW, If any of you are thinking about joining the Klingon Language
Institute I strongly recommend it.  HolQed is a very good publication.
              ____
             |INRI|
             |    |           Matt Whiteacre
             |    |           [email protected]