tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 02 14:39:34 1993

Re: Romulan Encyclopedia

> In TKD, (addendum), Okrand mentioned the Romulan Encyclopedia or something.
> Did Okrand actually do work on an "official" Romulan language? ...

Credentialed or not, I'd rather see Diane Duane do that - unfortunately her
version of the Rihansu has been trashed by the PTB.  Duane has included
some Romulan vocabulary, even a glossary in one book;  I believe I read
somewhere that she wanted to do such a book but wasn't allowed...

Back to archive top level