tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 28 13:24:20 1993

Re: Klingon language camp

> Dog ngeng pum Dag majghos! naDev tlhingan Hol jatlhlu!

     I've seen different versions of this posted, but it brings up a
grammatical issue. I would have thought that tlhIngan Hol would be the
SUBJECT of the last sentence, given the nature of the -lu' suffix.

     If Daqawlu' means "You will be remembered," and Soplu' means "It is
eaten," then I venture that the sentence should be:

                    naDev jatlhlu' tlhIngan Hol

--   charghwI'

Back to archive top level