tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 22 09:09:00 1993

Re: My Klingon analyser program

> Subject: Re: My Klingon analyser program
>
> Is there any way to get such a beast to work on my Mac?

     Ditto for DOS or Windows. My presumption is that the program is C source
primarily intended for UNIX. If only the source is available, I can probably
wrestle with it on one of the three C compilers to which I have access. While
I am not a programmer by any stretch of the imagination (despite the C
classes I've taken), I may be able to look over the code to check that this
particular compiler handles these specific instructions and maybe if I'm
really lucky, I can figure out how to substitute when the instruction set
differs...
     I never became a programmer because I realized that the set of programs
simple enough for me to write is excluded from the set of programs powerful
enough for me to want to use. {{;)>

--   charghwI'

--   charghwI'

Back to archive top level