tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 19 06:39:13 1993

Re: ---------------!?

Randy --

To refresh your memory, the list guidelines contain these passages about
manners:

    * A word about manners

    Sadly, many people today don't understand the value of civil behaviour
    and its ability to create a pleasant social experience. I don't expect
    rudeness to be a problem on the tlhIngan-Hol list, but I won't allow
    it to become one, either.

    This is a Klingon mailing list: disagreements, conflict, and spirited
    exchanges are expected and encouraged. However, rude behaviour towards
    fellow readers or repeated comments in poor taste will not be
    tolerated, nor will repeated failure to abide by the guidelines of the
    list. Repeat offenders will be removed. The list administrator will be
    the sole judge of acceptable vs.  unacceptable behaviour. The purpose
    of these rules is not to limit discussions to "politically correct"
    topics (emphatically not!), only to weed out the most offensive
    messages and keep a pleasant, if spirited, atmosphere.

I'm now going to offer you a choice:

You can either apologize to Krankor and to the list at large for your
unnecessary and rude flamage and adjust your attitude accordingly, or
you can win yourself the honor of being the first person ejected from
the list.

Tell me what you'd rather do.

Elias Israel
List Administrator