tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 08 10:39:16 1993

Re: ATTENTION: duplicate mail

I have also been getting several duplicates of several messages.  It isn't
every message, which makes me wonder-- why?  I haven't thought too much about,
till other people posted.  But then, I continually receive messages from people
saying things like "Subscribe this or that" or other comands regarding lists.
Maybe my address translates into the computer world as "This is God.  Talk to
him."  oh well.

Chris
\\|//   RLet me tell you something about success... the fireflies
//|\\     of South America are extremely successful.  They burn so
\\|//     brightly that ladies stick pins in them and wear them in
//|\\     their hair.  So much for success.S
\\|//                                     -Vincent Van Gogh
//|\\
\\|//   RMan can survive on little, but he cannot LIVE without artS
//|\\
\\|//   RLife is our stage. Just make sure you listen to the
//|\\     director.S
\\|//
//|\\     Chris Benham                  [email protected]

Back to archive top level