tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 07 07:43:27 1993

Re: ATTENTION: duplicate mail

>I, too, am getting mail messages sent to me two and three times.  Do all the
>members of this list experience the same problem?  Do those who experience
>it have the problem from all members who post, or does it just happen when
>certain people post?

  I have received SOME messages twice...but not all.  Nor have I figured
  out th' pattern.

				...David

David LaGrone                        |  The opinions herein expressed are
DSEG Human Resources Development     |  my own.  TI owns enuff of me already!
Texas Instruments, Inc.              |
P. O. Box 650311,  M/S 3928          |
Dallas, Texas  75235                 |
[email protected]