tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 06 09:44:43 1993

Re: ATTENTION: duplicate mail

I, too, am getting mail messages sent to me two and three times.  Do all the
members of this list experience the same problem?  Do those who experience
it have the problem from all members who post, or does it just happen when
certain people post?

I have recieved Kloko's post about the origin of 'poo-bah' and such no
fewer than four times.  Each time it was not quoted, but appeared to
have been sent as if it were the original.  Many of the other posts from
other users are repeated ad infinitum as well.  If I have a second address
which is receiving the list .forwarding mail to me, I am unaware of it.

- Krenath

Back to archive top level