tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 22 08:49:32 1993

Re: HenrIy vagh

     Today, I leave for vacation and will not be signing on again until
probably January. Meanwhile, I did not pick any scenes from Henry V because I
have not had time to look them over to decide. I will avoid Act 2, Scene 3
and Act 4, Scene 3 and the Chorus speeches, since they seem to be claimed. I
will also look at everything else posted before now before selecting
something.

     This is the best I can do, given lack of direction. If I duplicate
someone else's work, that will be my own dumb luck. Even then, we might look
upon each other's translations and decide if either one has managed any given
phrase with more striking language.

     Qapla' juppu'wI',

--   charghwI'

Back to archive top level