tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 20 21:11:33 1993

Re: Alternate List site

It has been suggest that an alternate list site be set up for the work on the
Klingon Shakespeare Restoration Project (aka KSRP).

I think this would be a mistake.  Partly, because once the guidelines are
worked out and people are busily working away on their assigned pieces, I
don't see a lot of cross talk being that necessary.  And too, what little
does occur will be of interest to the rest of the list members (and might
even serve to recruit a few of them).

I understand where the idea is coming from, but I don't believe it's
appropriate at this time.

Meanwhile, I am busily compiling a list of email addresses of those who are
expressing an interest in the project.  I'll be leaving town in the next day
or so, but anticipate a preliminary emailing by about the 29th.  So, get
excited, but not TOO excited, if you take my meaning.

Talk to you soon.

Lawrence

:: Dr Lawrence M Schoen, Director   ::
:: The Klingon Language Institute   ::