tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 08 16:50:10 1993

Anti-TNG rant

I posted the following rant to aus.sf.star-trek yesterday, after seeing
_The Mind's Eye_. It might prove entertaining to you; I dunno. Four letter
words are used freely therein. Herewith follow 30 lines of blank space:
tulghach Hoch yIlon, 'elwI'pu'!