tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 31 01:26:40 1993

BIRTHRIGHT

I`ve gone thru the summer`s messages, but I must have missed any discussion
on the list about the song in the TNG episode Birthright.

>From what I heard, it did not appear to sound standard tlhIngan Hol, but
possibly the transcription I have is not correct...

The best I`ve got is syllabic, not words; along the lines of:
			teb la ne ghu
			mu gha to Du
		||:	ya ja key `o	:||
			ya jey key `o

Of course I should have written qey, but I`ve got no linebacking.
Of course, the Bears don`t have any linebacking anymore either...

Dave

Back to archive top level