tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 20 11:26:54 1993

pojwI' tlhIngan Hol

Greetings all!

It's been a long summer, and I've missed most of the postings, since
I've been unable to access the net.  What I have been doing, though,
is working on a DOS-based parser.  Now, after much fine-tuning, I
would like to receive some feedback from the list on it's
functionality.  Can someone here suggest a location where I can make a
file available to list members?  ftp site, perhaps?

The program, which I call "pojwI' tlhIngan Hol" was written in
Microsoft Quick C 2.0.  All the library files are declared as
structures, and are loaded in memory when the program runs.  The
result is a screamingly fast analysis, even of lengthy text files.
The output is somewhat less cluttered than some *other* programs I've
seen:

C: HolQeD: language | science
V: pojwI': one/thing which is/does analyze
N: pu'wI': my phaser
X: noword: *** NOT FOUND ***

I run the pojwI' inside Microsoft Windows, in a window, below my
communication program, so I can translate posts "on the fly."  So, I
humbly offer the fruits of my labor to the scrutiny of the masses.  If
someone would like more information about the pojwI', or has a
suggestion on distribution, please post!

Holtej

N: Holtej: linguist, grammarian
C: Holtej: language | scientist

Back to archive top level