tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Nov 29 10:56:13 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Direction and Movement with respect to Klin Zha

ghunchu'wI' ([email protected])

On Nov 29, 2014, at 7:50 AM, Gaerfindel <[email protected]> wrote:

> (1) The empty third of the {che'ron} is always designated "east" {chan}.  This leaves the opponents having set up there pieces in either the "northwest" {'em} or "southwest" {tIng} corners.

The northwesterly direction is {'ev},
{'em} is "area behind".

The directions you have chosen do identify the corners. However, I think they are pretty much exactly the wrong set of directions to describe the way the pieces move. The six motion directions fall between the corner directions, but not evenly. They are basically perpendicular to the corners. We do have a {leD} "be perpendicular", so it might be possible to make something work.

-- ghunchu'wI'