tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Mar 15 15:58:16 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Last X and testament?

ghunchu'wI' ([email protected])

On Mar 15, 2014, at 12:11 PM, lojmIt tI'wI' nuv 'utlh <[email protected]> wrote:

> I really think that Klingon mentality is…

You give good arguments.

They aren't completely relevant, though. The question is not one of Klingon culture and mentality, but rather one of how to concisely describe in Klingon something that is well embedded in "Western Terran" culture.

Of the suggestions I've seen, I like {ghitlh Qav} the best.

-- ghunchu'wI'