tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Mar 15 22:39:27 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Last X and testament?

lojmIt tI'wI' nuv 'utlh ([email protected])

When I read (ghItlh Qav), the image that comes to mind is the scene in The Holy Grail when the scribe reads the text that another scribe obviously wrote while being killed.

While I accept your point, this seems like an English speaker looking for a specific, uniform, concise term for the cannibalistic preference for eating the heart or liver of another person. It’s repugnant to the culture, and there probably isn’t a specific, uniform, concise term for it. You probably have to explain what you mean.

Heghpa’, QaQtaHghachmey DelmeH lom, ghItlh.

lojmIt tI’wI’ nuv ‘utlh
Door Repair Guy, Retired Honorably