tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jun 14 21:18:57 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] New TKD Copyright

lojmIt tI'wI' nuv 'utlh ([email protected])

Would we call them veQpu’, or is there some question as to whether or not what they write is considered “language”?

lojmIt tI’wI’ nuv ‘utlh
Door Repair Guy, Retired Honorably