tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jun 15 15:18:57 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] New TKD Copyright

qeSan (KSFCN) ([email protected])

EuroTalk also had to go through CBS rather than Paramount.  In my limited
experience it seems that the people in CBS are more behind the language than
Paramount seemed to be while they owned the rights. There have been several
products that I'm aware of where Marc was involved as a condition of
licensing.

qe'San