tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 13 12:52:52 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] centralised archive of new word sources

Steven Boozer ([email protected])

From: De'vID:
> I ask because I have a couple of things for which the only source is
> Facebook, and old Facebook posts are either no longer accessible, or are
> difficult to access now and may disappear in the future. For example, my
> only source for the term {ghIn pIn} is a Facebook message, and similarly

Hmm... I don't have this one although I would assume it's the person in charge of a {ghIn} "monastery":  abbot, abbess, high cleric, etc.

> for some other things. It would be nice if someone is collecting and
> copying these messages so that they're more widely available.

I agree.  I don't have a Facebook account either (don't ask!), so I don't have any of these.  Are they from Okrand?  De'vID, can you search your notes quickly and share them with the collective?

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons