tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Aug 09 11:57:37 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Catholic priest seeks recording of prayer in Klingon

David Holt ([email protected])

Wow!  It's all one long sentence!

Almighty and eternal God, who created us in Thine image and bade us to seek after all that is good, true and beautiful, especially in the divine person of Thine Only-begotten Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, grant, we beseech Thee, that, through the intercession of Saint Isidore, Bishop and Doctor, during our journeys through the internet we will direct our hands and eyes only to that which is pleasing to Thee and treat with charity and patience all those souls whom we encounter. Through Christ our Lord.   Amen.

Though I don't specifically follow the Roman church, I am a Christian and am familiar with the Roman prayer traditions.  I'll take some time to work on it.

Jeremy