tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 09 13:00:51 2012

Your Bachelor University award shipped by PONY,control your ID please

Faye Hudson ([email protected])

You wish to increase the salary? We know as to help you. You have a perfect
qualification but there is no university certificate of education?
No time for classes? We to send your certificate of degree to you home
Your calls are accepted round the clock In USA: 1-603-509-2001. Call Out
USA.: +1-603-509-2001 Call and leave your name and tel. number  (with a
country code) and wait for them to call back.

Back to archive top level