tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 01 08:34:35 2012

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] nuq bop bom: 'ay cha'vatlh loSmaH chorgh: quv tobmeH

Rohan Fenwick - QeS 'utlh ([email protected])

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 10pt;
font-family:Tahoma
}
--></style></head>
by the whole Georgia/epic thing that I already want to dress up like
this poem a famous piece of literature in Georgia? Will normal people be
somewhat familiar with it?<br><br>Very much. What Dante is to Italian or Shakespeare to English, Shota Rustaveli is to Georgian. Even more so, maybe - before the 20th century it was customary for a copy, often illuminated, to form part of new brides' trousseaux, and the main avenue of Tbilisi and two Georgian universities are named after Rustaveli.<br><br>&gt; I will have to learn enough Georgian to