tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 25 05:18:20 2012

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Vincent's qepHom speech

Felix Malmenbeck ([email protected])

They use Se'vIr on their website.

Also, it appears that Se'vIr is what Okrand originally used. According to Quvar:

> The publisher was so kind to pass me a line he received from Marc Okrand:

> the Klingon phrase for "publishing house" is Se'vIr malja'. Se'vIr is a
> publication of any kind (print or otherwise); it's a new word. malja'
> means "business."

Se'vIr would also better match the pun that some have suggested, namely that Okrand describes his encounters with publishers as "severe".